|In order to address crime and problems specific to seniors, the Senior Relations Specialist position was established. The Senior Relations Specialist duties include:
- Recognizing crime risk situations for seniors, based on current local crime data.
- Conducting speaking engagements regarding Safety and Crime Prevention Strategies for Senior’s, including crimes of fraud and violence against seniors.
- Maintaining close relationships with other Divisions of the Nashua Police Department to facilitate crime prevention activities as it relates to seniors.
- Conducting security surveys for seniors.
- Overseeing and implementing the Vial of Life, Operation Safe Return Programs, and Autism Awareness Registrations.
For more information, please e-mail 'SENIOR RELATIONS' .
- Acting as a liason with all interested senior citizen groups.